Friday, January 8, 2010

Foto Friday

Today marks the first installment of *Foto Fridays*!  Instead of uploading a new photo everyday, a venture that I'm sure would fizzle out around day 23, I thought a weekly round-up of pictures for Project 365 might be a more realistic plan of action.  Feast your eyes on a pictorial synopsis of days 3-7 of 2010.


[day 3: A new puzzle for Christmas and already pieces are missing.]


[day 4:  Outgoing snail mail--my first homemade envelope features a little retro Rainbow Brite!]


[day 5: A little blurry, but it's pretty clear that someone isn't enjoying his first dip in a pool.]


[day 6:  Laying out clothes the night before, a habit I need to get into.]


[day 7: Two reasons I don't get enough sleep: reading and BBMing L, the only other person who can keep up.]

3 comments:

thegirlhassparke January 8, 2010 at 1:58 AM  

Love these photos, the top one is great. Love your envelope, i think i will have to start trying to make my own. Any tips?

Samantha January 8, 2010 at 1:49 PM  

We have a bunch of those puzzles too, and there's at least one piece missing from each. It drives me crazy!

sheba January 9, 2010 at 10:16 AM  

@Megan-the envelopes were actually quite easy. i just looked at a readymade envelope and tried to follow it. i recommend using fairly thick paper. [i used a children's book]

i'm going to post a full *how to* soon!

@oobinsnaffa-why can't my child have the same OCD i have and make sure all the pieces stay with the toy?

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP