Friday, January 22, 2010

Well Fed: Hey Lucy!

[image via here.]

Last night, a friend and I made impromptu plans for dinner since both of us were *husband-less* for the night [well, E's been gone since Tues...]. She decided on Hey Lucy's new location on Bloor St West. Before NYC, Hey Lucy on King Street West was a regular pre-theatre spot for me. I loved their brick oven pizzas and yummy pastas.

Well, I wasn't disappointed yesterday. First of all, it was $5 wine Thursday. Who doesn't love $5 wine? I had a delicious Valpolicella, though according to my good friend, Gerry, all Val's are good. [Wednesdays are $3.99 Martini night.]

For dinner, I ordered the mushroom agnolotti, which was flavourful and filling. The portion size was just right that I didn't feel gross afterwards. [I still belong to the clean plate club so it's hard for me to leave *just one piece* or not enough for leftovers.]

The Thursday evening traffic and neverending quest for a *good parking spot* were quickly forgotten as we got lost in conversation over great food. Hey Lucy is definitely a spot I'll be returning to.

2 comments:

Paula January 23, 2010 at 12:13 AM  

Ooo, I'll have to try that one out with you some day! Sounds yummy!

Unknown January 23, 2010 at 7:50 PM  

def agreed..who can go wrong with $5 wine!

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP