Monday, May 3, 2010

3rd of May

I was tagged by Faiza awhile back and finally sat down to fill in this little questionnaire. My responses aren't nearly as creative as hers, but it's late and I need to get to bed!

3 names I go by:

  • Sheb
  • Mama
  • Hun
3 jobs I've had:
  • Cashier at Price Chopper - eight years that formed my high expectations of customer service everywhere!
  • Admitting Clerk at a mental hospital - Yes, I worked there!
  • Camp Counselor of 24 preschoolers and 8 teenaged co-counselors. The teenagers were more work than the tots.
3 places I've lived:
  • Brooklyn will always own a piece of my heart.
  • T-Dot aka Toronto, my current home and the perfect mesh of suburbs and city
  • an 11'x17' room labeled an *apartment* in a prewar building on a gingko-lined street
3 favourite drinks:
  • red wine - I'm just beginning to find some tried and true favourites, but I'm open to any kind
  • coffee to help me wake up after a long night of drinking red wine
  • water to flush out the wine and coffee
3 TV shows I watch:
  • The Office
  • Glee
  • United States of Tara
3 places I've been:
  • Taj Mahal
  • The Coliseum
  • The Jersey Shore, but it wasn't anything like The Jersey Shore!
3 places I'd like to visit:
  • Spain
  • Cabo San Lucas
  • Anywhere with E
3 favourite old TV shows:
  • Who's the Boss?
  • Diff'rent Strokes
  • Facts of Life
3 favourite dishes:
  • chirashi
  • gaucamole
  • Haagen-Dazs chocolate peanut butter ice cream
3 things I'm looking forward to:
  • summer vacation
  • our next family trip
  • sleeping in freshly washed sheets once I put them on the bed
3 make-up products I cannot live without:
  • lip balm...I have so many brands and flavours I couldn't pick just one
  • concealer to hide my awful undereye circles
  • moisturizer - face and body
3 superpowers I wish I had:
  • teleportation so I can work in Brooklyn and live in Toronto
  • ability to stop time
  • ability to eat whatever I want and not have to exercise...ever
3 places I love to shop:
  • Any shoe store
  • Amazon.com
  • Target
3 pets I've had and their names:
  • I've only had one and his name is Cassius

3 bands I'd want to see on a festival line-up:
  • Maxwell
  • Bob Marley
  • Sade
3 favourite comfort foods:
  • macaroni & cheese
  • cheeseburger & sweet potato fries
  • chocolate chip cookies

3 songs currently on rotation:
  • Airplanes by Hailey Williams ft Eminem
  • The Gargoyle audio book by Andrew Davidson
  • The Marvelous Toy on the Peter, Paul and Mommy cd

3 people I'm tagging:

7 comments:

phonelady May 3, 2010 at 8:22 AM  

now I totally understand LOL !!!

Bianca Jagoe May 3, 2010 at 8:50 AM  

Loved reading your answers :)

Faiza May 3, 2010 at 11:50 AM  

A-O! O-A!
love me some tony danza (on-screen but not up close and personal)
you are one of the lovliest ladies i know!

Unknown May 4, 2010 at 12:12 AM  

The umbrella shot is one of my favourite shots of you:) loved reading ur responses! Definitely with you on the wine coffee water combo!

sheba May 6, 2010 at 10:24 AM  

thanks for reading! i like getting these little glimpses into your lives too!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin May 11, 2010 at 9:00 AM  

I LOVE Brooklyn. I can't wait for another NYC getaway...and coffee...where would we be without it?

sheba May 11, 2010 at 9:14 AM  

@kristin, my perfect day includes coffee from peddlar or nascent in brooklyn!

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP