I was tagged by Faiza awhile back and finally sat down to fill in this little questionnaire. My responses aren't nearly as creative as hers, but it's late and I need to get to bed!
3 names I go by:
- Cashier at Price Chopper - eight years that formed my high expectations of customer service everywhere!
- Admitting Clerk at a mental hospital - Yes, I worked there!
- Camp Counselor of 24 preschoolers and 8 teenaged co-counselors. The teenagers were more work than the tots.
- Brooklyn will always own a piece of my heart.
- T-Dot aka Toronto, my current home and the perfect mesh of suburbs and city
- an 11'x17' room labeled an *apartment* in a prewar building on a gingko-lined street
- red wine - I'm just beginning to find some tried and true favourites, but I'm open to any kind
- coffee to help me wake up after a long night of drinking red wine
- water to flush out the wine and coffee
- The Office
- United States of Tara
- Taj Mahal
- The Coliseum
- The Jersey Shore, but it wasn't anything like The Jersey Shore!
- Cabo San Lucas
- Anywhere with E
- summer vacation
- our next family trip
- sleeping in freshly washed sheets once I put them on the bed
- lip balm...I have so many brands and flavours I couldn't pick just one
- concealer to hide my awful undereye circles
- moisturizer - face and body
- teleportation so I can work in Brooklyn and live in Toronto
- ability to stop time
- ability to eat whatever I want and not have to exercise...ever
- Any shoe store
- I've only had one and his name is Cassius
3 bands I'd want to see on a festival line-up:
- Bob Marley
- macaroni & cheese
- cheeseburger & sweet potato fries
- chocolate chip cookies
3 songs currently on rotation:
- Airplanes by Hailey Williams ft Eminem
- The Gargoyle audio book by Andrew Davidson
- The Marvelous Toy on the Peter, Paul and Mommy cd
3 people I'm tagging: