Friday, February 26, 2010

Foto Friday: week 8

[day 50: Date night with E at my favourite Toronto sushi spot. We ended the evening with Shutter Island.]

[day 51: Testing out his new boots in the park and holding on to papa for moral support.]

[day 52: I heart potatoes!]

[day 53: E treated me to a delicious home-cooked meal of pepper pork and mushrooms over udon.]

[day 54: One last Buffalo-sauce-covered-fingers hurrah for N, who is due to deliver her baby boy any moment now. If the way they dote on Indio is any indication, N & H are going to be fantastic parents. I can't wait to meet Baby D!]

[day 55]

[day 56: Faiza and I enjoyed an amazing concert at Roy Thompson Hall. I never thought I'd find myself rocking out to a cello and an accordian, especially not at the symphony!]

5 comments:

phonelady February 26, 2010 at 7:10 AM  

You have such a good time with everything . I know why your friends like to be around you .how did you like shutter island I hear it is good .

Faiza February 26, 2010 at 7:28 AM  

yay foto friday!

i went to bed so happy after getting to spend time with you and listening to that AMAZING music.

how did we get so fricking lucky?

KOS! (Keep On S'myelin!) February 26, 2010 at 3:00 PM  

Sounds like a fabulous week!!! Now I'm craving sushi!

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP