Monday, February 1, 2010

The Good Stuff: Pelli Drawers

[NB: E always calls underwear *drawers* and he does not like the word panties, so for him, I'll refrain from using it too.]

While browsing at Costco the other day I came across this 6-pack of hipsters [not the kind you find lurking in Williamsburg, Brooklyn!]. Since I've been on the prowl for new, flattering, comfortable drawers since, oh about a year ago when my body completely changed on me without my permission, I thought I'd give these a try. Well, I wasn't disappointed! They are so soft and comfy! Plus, they have the added touch of girliness with the lace waistband. They sit high enough to cover my mommy-belly and low enough not to be considered granny panties [oops, I said it!]. And there is enough bum coverage that I didn't spend the day picking out a wedgie. I chose the pink-brown patterned assortment [I'm wearing the chocolate brown pair as I type this], but there was also a blue-brown pack and a pack of solid colours too. The best part was that they were only $12.99! For 6 pairs of underwear!

I couldn't find a picture on the web so I scanned the box for all of you who will be searching for them on your next Costco run.

7 comments:

Bianca J February 1, 2010 at 8:44 AM  

Ah, I loved this! I really want some pretty new underwear now. I've always found the term 'panties' for underwear quite bizarre and I've never heard any one in Australia call them that before. I also heard that a Costco is opening in Sydney soon. I'm always fascinated when imported shops come to Aus!
I actually got those address labels months ago from a newsagents in my suburb that was closing down, I really should have got a bunch more as people often ask about them. I'll see if I can find any more and I'll send some your way!
It's funny that you mention Dexter as I actually started with Dexter and then went on to Six Feet Under! Gosh Michael C. Hall is versatile! Did you enjoy Six Feet Under?

KOS! (Keep On S'myelin!) February 1, 2010 at 10:27 AM  

I remembered the name of the other undies I get from Costco. They're called It-Se-Bit-Se.

Faiza February 2, 2010 at 7:33 AM  

Costco is so fun for random clothes shopping. I picked up a two pack of yoga pants a few months ago and they are great!

Anonymous,  August 9, 2010 at 7:06 PM  

ive fallen in love with these PELLI drawers! ive been to my local costco a couple of times trying to get my hands on a handfull of more boxes but they don't sell them anymore! :( so here i am searching the web to buy them online... any ideas where else i can find these? i desperately want to stock up.. they are soooooo comfortable!

Anonymous,  February 1, 2011 at 8:02 AM  

Sounds good, I like to read your blog, just added to my favorites ;).

bklyn76 February 1, 2011 at 9:33 AM  

@anon, thanks for following my blog! :)

Anonymous,  February 15, 2011 at 2:11 AM  

I have wanted to post something like this on my website and this gave me an idea. Cheers.

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP