I'm a product junky, I will admit that. I like trying new things, whether it be toiletries to easy-to-prepare foods to new electronic gadgets. I can get obsessive about researching new products just to find the best one out there. And I can't pass up a deal!
I love to share my new finds with anyone who will listen because who doesn't love a good thing? Of course, each month I'm also going to share those new found treasures and good ol' standbys with you too! Head on over to the blog, Keep on S'myelin to see K*OS's January list!
Here is a smidgen of the things I heart this past month:
- Monthly get together with my book club girls, even if I don't finish the book each month. This month we're reading Marion Keyes's The Brightest Star in the Sky. I'm trying really hard to finish it before our next meeting!
- Last month's book club pick, The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows.
- Audio books. My first foray into the spoken book world was with the wonderful story, Her Fearful Symmetry by Audrey Niffenegger. Definitely makes the commute to work much more bearable.
- Aveeno Baby Wash: so gentle and safe for Indio, but unlike many other *hippie* products, this one also smells great!
- Dollarama: The swankiest of dollar stores, Dollarama is fun-tastic! You can find *almost* everything here [I still haven't found any larger-than-address-size labels though.]
- Mail! Sending and receiving *real* snail mail.
- Clover Leaf Flavoured Tuna. Quick'n'easy when my hands are full of a squirming 1-yr old but my belly's empty! My favourite flavours are sundried tomato and basil and spicy peanut satay. So good over salad or pasta.