Saturday, January 29, 2011

Back to the grind

Hello readers! I hope you haven't given up on me because I've been MIA lately.

This week I started back at work...FULL TIME...after not working at all for over 6 months! Though this opportunity came out of the blue, it was the perfect time since I was ready to go back to work, but having to jump in full force with no notice has definitely taken a toll on my body:

I am so tired!

a photo of cassius from the archives
I haven't felt this exhausted since Indio was born. I can barely keep my eyes open after 9pm and have fallen asleep on the couch this week more times than I care to count.

To add to my fatigue I've managed to do 3 super workouts this week, one at the gym with my class--a perk of the new job!

Even with my need to hit the sack early, I'm loving the new venture and I'm invigorated by my workouts!

What's been keeping you busy lately?

7 comments:

Claire Kiefer January 29, 2011 at 12:59 PM  

Can't believe you've managed to work out three times your first week back at work! That's impressive, lady. And btw, I fell asleep on the couch twice this week. :)

Faiza January 29, 2011 at 5:16 PM  

way to go you! one month into 2011and you have been consistent with working out! AWESOME!

Ren- Lady Of The Arts January 29, 2011 at 11:05 PM  

That is great news- I am sure it will get easier- good job on the working out!!

Erin {pughs' news} January 31, 2011 at 8:59 PM  

Same as you really... working, working out, keeping up with not one but two busy little boys... I could go to bed right now! And did I mention it's not quite 6pm?!

Enjoy being back at work. You'll settle into it soon and won't be quite as tired as this. It takes some time...

Kimia Kline January 31, 2011 at 9:49 PM  

whew im tired just reading how busy you are! hope you catch up on sleep soooon :)

Pria February 1, 2011 at 2:18 AM  

Working out ..wow ..there's a goal that needs some working out by me but Good job to you ..
and I've been busy planning all the Valentine activities on my blog ..I hope you find a lil time to sneak in and check out ..tk care :)

sheba February 2, 2011 at 9:49 PM  

thanks for all your encouragement...i have to say it's already wed night this week and i have yet to work out unless you count shoveling mounds of snow!

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP